A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Subcutaneous Azacitidine in Adult Cancer Patients With and Without Impaired Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.