A phase II study of atrasentan (ABT-627) plus pegylated liposomal encapsulated doxorubicin [doxorubicin liposomal] (Doxil) in patients with recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, or peritoneal serous papillary adenocarcinoma following platinum + taxane therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atrasentan (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 May 2010 Actual patient number (15) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Actual end date changed from 1 Sep 2006 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.