A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled dose escalation inpatient phase I study to determine the safety and immunogenicity of a single oral dose of a combined live, attenuated, enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli-cholera (ETEC)-cholera vaccine (Peru-15-pCTB) in healthy adult subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cholera vaccine live attenuated (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 21 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting Actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.