Study of the Vascular Disrupting Agent NPI-2358 in Combination With Docetaxel in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Plinabulin (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE
- Sponsors Nereus Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 Data from overall CIN development program and safety data from NSCLC Study 101 and Study 103, will support a new drug application submission for CIN to the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) in late 2018 or early 2019.
- 21 Feb 2017 Results published in the BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals Media Release
- 21 Feb 2017 According to a BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial has been selected for presentation at ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History