A Phase I Trial of the mTOR Inhibitor RAD001 in Combination With VEGF Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor PTK787/ZK 222584 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Vatalanib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.