A Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded Efficacy and Safety Study of Pasireotide LAR vs Octreotide LAR in Patients With Metastatic Carcinoid Tumors Whose Disease-Related Symptoms Are Inadequately Controlled by Somatostatin Analogues.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary) ; Octreotide
- Indications Carcinoid tumour
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History