A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Dose Titration Trial With 0.125-0.75mg Pramipexole (Sifrol) Orally q.n. to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy in Out-Patients With Idiopathic Restless Legs Syndrome for 6 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 09 Mar 2010 Patient numbers amended from (305) to (306) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (305) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.