Clinical trial comparing the safety and immunogenicity of two combined diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, and inactivated poliovirus (DTaP-IPV) vaccines administered to healthy children at 2, 3½, and 16 months of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 26 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Seroprotection rate' has been met, according to published results.
- 26 Sep 2008 Results have been published in the September issue of Vaccine.
- 02 May 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History