A phase I/phase II evaluation of laromustine [VNP40101M], a sulfonylhydrazine alkylating agent, combined with infusional cytarabine in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia and high risk myelodysplastic syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Laromustine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2008 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 May 2008 New trial record.