A phase I/phase II evaluation of laromustine [VNP40101M], a sulfonylhydrazine alkylating agent, combined with infusional cytarabine in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia and high risk myelodysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Laromustine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2008 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.