A randomized, multi-center, open-label study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Albuferon (HGS 1008, recombinant human albumin-interferon alfa fusion protein) [albinterferon alfa 2B] in combination with ribavirin in interferon alfa naive subjects with chronic hepatitis C genotype 2 or 3
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Albinterferon alfa 2B; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 30 Jan 2013 Trial association changed from Human Genome Sciences to GlaxoSmithKline, as Human Genome Sciences acquired by GlaxoSmithKline.
- 03 May 2008 New trial record.