Phase II Study of Raltegravir as Replacement for Protease Inhibitor or Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (NNRTI) Based Antiretroviral Therapy in Women With Fat Accumulation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IISP-Raltegravir
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=37) assessing effect of switching from protease and non-nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors-based regimens to raltegravir-based regimens on biomarkers of liver steatosis and metabolic syndrome in women, presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 06 Mar 2013 Biomarker results presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 6th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History