A Phase 2B, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Centre Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Mechanism of Action, Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of the mGluR5 Negative Allosteric Modulator ADX10059 as Monotherapy in Patients With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ADX-10059 (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 18th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 06 May 2010 Results of the patients evaluated mechanisitically were presented at Digestive Disease Week 2010.
- 05 May 2010 Results were presented at Digestive Disease Week 2010
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History