Post-authorization, Observational and Prospective Follow up Study to Evaluate Effectiveness and Tolerability of Zonisamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Partial Onset Seizures Treated With Two Antiepileptic Drugs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zonisamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZAGAL
- Sponsors Eisai Inc; Eisai Medical Research
- 07 Aug 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.