A Phase II Trial of Azacitidine (NSC-102816) Plus Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (NSC-720568) as Induction and Post-Remission Therapy in Patients of Age 60 and Older With Previously Untreated Non-M3 Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.