A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, 10-Week Placebo Controlled Fixed Dose Study Of PD 0332334 And Paroxetine Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of PD 0332334 For The Treatment Of Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imagabalin (Primary) ; Paroxetine
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (Germany) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (501) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2009 Pfizer has decided to discontinue development of this drug for the treatment of generalised anxiety disorder, as reported in a media release.