A Phase II, Randomized, Parallel, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess Prevention of Infection Using a Topical Gentamicin-Collagen Sponge in Diabetic Patients With Uninfected Lower Extremity Skin Ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gentamicin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innocoll
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (49) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.