A Phase II Pilot Study of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade) Combined With Reinduction Chemotherapy in Children and Young Adults With Recurrent, Refractory or Secondary Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Etoposide phosphate; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 09-001131).
- 03 Dec 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2012 to Dec 2012, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.