A randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled, double blind trial to evaluate the efficacy of pre-op aprepitant plus ondansetron vs ondansetron plus placebo in patients at moderate-to-high risk post-op nausea (PONV) undergoing ambulatory plastic surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to publication of results.
- 20 Oct 2010 Results were reported at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History