A randomized, double-blind phase II trial to assess the efficacy and safety of bicalutamide (Casodex ) associated to ZD6474 (Zactima) [vandetanib] or to placebo in patients with castration-refractory metastatic prostate cancer without any clinical symptom related to disease progression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Bicalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History