A Phase II Study of AT 101 [(-) enantiomer of gossypol] to Abrogate BCL-2 Mediated Resistance to Androgen Ablation Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage D2 Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101 (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual end date ( May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.