Comparison Safety and Efficacy of Basal Insulin Lantus (Insulin Glargine) vs NPH Insulin in Combination With OADs in Patients With DMT2, Assessed by Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGMS). Multicentre, Prospective, Open- Label, Single Arm, Comparative Study in Patients Switched From NPH Insulin to Insulin Lantus.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COBIN 2
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.