Multicenter, open-label and randomized phase II study to evaluate safety and efficacy of the trifunctional bispecific antibody catumaxomab (anti-EpCAM x anti-CD3) in patients after curative resection of a confirmed gastric adenocarcinoma compared with surgery alone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Dec 2008 Results were reported in a Fresenius media release.
- 07 May 2008 New trial record.