A Phase I Study Assessing the Feasibility and Safety of Intraductal Administration of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil) in Women With Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.