Pilot Study to Evaluate the Effect of Zoledronic Acid (Zometa) on Occult Malignant Bone Marrow Cells in Patients With High Risk Early Stage Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Long term follow up results of adjuvent Zoledronic acid in high risk early stage breast cancer patients presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.