Open-Label Continuation Treatment Study With Levodopa - Carbidopa Intestinal Gel In Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease And Severe Motor-Fluctuations Who Have Exhibited A Persistent And Positive Effect To Treatment In Previous Studies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 23 Mar 2018 Study protocol was amended in Dec 2013 to include efficacy assessments that had been used in the qualifying studies for patients at US sites: the PD symptom diary, Unified Parkinsons Disease Rating Scale, and the Parkinsons Disease Questionnaire-39, according to results published in the Movement Disorders Journal.
- 23 Mar 2018 Study protocol was amended in Jul 2011 to include laboratory tests to evaluate selective B vitamin deficiencies, according to results published in the Movement Disorders Journal.
- 23 Mar 2018 Results assessing long-term safety and efficacy outcomes (data cutoff date: 30 Sep 2015), published in the Movement Disorders Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History