A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Effects of MEDI-563, A Humanized Anti-Interleukin-5 Receptor Alpha Monoclonal Antibody, on Airway Eosinophils in Adults With Atopic Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary) ; Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Jan 2016 Pooled analysis of 2 trials including 14 patients from this study and other study (see CTP700038860) were published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2008 to Jan 2008, and additional lead investigator (Gossage D) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from Jul 2011 to Mar 2011, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History