A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, phase 3 clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of ciclesonide, applied as a nasal spray (200 mg once daily) in the treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR) in patients 12 years and older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma; AstraZeneca
- 04 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2008 New trial record.