Prospective, randomised, controlled open single-centre trial on thromboembolic prophylaxis with enoxaparin in non-surgical cancer patients under systemic antineoplastic therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VTETumor02
- 17 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 20 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 31 Dec 2008 to 31 Dec 2010, as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 20 Feb 2009 Status changed from completed to unconfirmed. Status reported as 'ongoing' by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.