A Randomized, Phase III, Open-Label Study of Oral Topotecan Plus Whole-Brain Radiation Therapy (WBRT) Compared With WBRT Alone in Patients With Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Dec 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, planned number of patients changed from 473 to 472.
- 05 Dec 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.