A randomized, open label study comparing the efficacy of topical corticosteroids or Bepantol in the prophylaxis of hand-foot syndrome in patients receiving oral Xeloda for treatment of metastatic breast cancer or colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Dexpanthenol (Primary)
- Indications Erythrodysaesthesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 603 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.