RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED TRIAL OF 6 MONTHS VERSUS 12 MONTHS CLOPIDOGREL THERAPY AFTER IMPLANTATION OF A DRUG-ELUTING STENT SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF SIX MONTHS DUAL ANTIPLATELET THERAPY AFTER DRUG-ELUTING STENTING – ISAR-SAFE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ISAR-SAFE
- 27 Jul 2017 Results (n=3976) evaluating the validity of the DAPT score, published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 27 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in Austria (End Date: 14 Jun 2016).
- 30 Jun 2016 This trial is completed in Germany ( End date: 14 Jun 2016)