CID 0706 - Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic, and Metabolic Features of Raltegravir Among African-American Men and Women With HIV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REAL
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 43 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.