A 12-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Aripiprazole Therapy in the Treatment of Mania in Bipolar I Disorder Patients Treated with Valproate or Lithium and in Need of Further Clinical Improvement. Revised Protocol 02, Incorporating Administrative Letters 01 and 02 and Amendment 02 (v2.0, dated 17-oct-2008).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France, Spain, and Italy as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.