Phase I/II study of the combination of mitoxantrone, etoposide and gemtuzumab ozogamicin for patients with acute myeloid leukemia refractory to initial standard induction therapy (UPCI 07-154).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2008 New trial record.