A Single Center, Open-label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Dosing Regimen of Eculizumab Added to Conventional Treatment in the Prevention of Antibody-mediated Rejection (AMR) in Positive Crossmatch Living Donor Kidney Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.