Relapse Prevention in Patients With a Major Depressive Episode Treated With Electroconvulsive Treatment Using a Fixed Dose Range of Escitalopram Compared to a Fixed Dose of Nortriptyline (DUAG-7) A Randomised Controlled 6 Month Double-blind Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary) ; Nortriptyline
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2015 Results published in the Pharmacopsychiatry
- 08 Nov 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.