A Phase II Selection Design of Pharmacodynamic Separation of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel/OSI-774 (Erlotinib; NSC 718781) or OSI 774 Alone in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients With Performance Status 2 (PS-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an abstract presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.