A Phase 2a Study of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 [iodine I 131 metaiodobenzylguanidine] in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory High-Risk Neuroblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Aug 2012 Actual end date Nov 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals media release.