A phase 2 pilot study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of ARC1779 injection in patients with von Willebrand factor-related platelet function disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Egaptivon pegol (Primary) ; Desmopressin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura; Von Willebrand disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.