Prospective, Open Label and Randomized Clinical Trial About Hepatic Security of Antiretroviral Treatment Based on Kaletra Versus Nevirapine in co-Infected HIV/HCV Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Nevirapine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KANELA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.