Insulin detemir (Levemir) versus isophane (NPH) insulin [insulin suspension isophane] (Protaphane) in combination with oral antidiabetic agents (OAD) in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 comparing treatment satisfaction, diabetes-related and general health-related quality of life, as well as diabetes-control.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual patient number chnaged from 7712 to 8125 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (7712) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.