A Phase 1, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of ADH-1 in Combination With 1) Carboplatin or 2) Docetaxel or 3) Capecitabine in Subjects With N-Cadherin Positive, Advanced Solid Tumors (Adherex Protocol Number AHX-01-006).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs ADH 1; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 27 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 New trial record.