A 28 to 54-Week, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of the Combination of Aliskiren / Amlodipine / Hydrochlorothiazide in Patients With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial is recruting in Spain as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 7-Jan-2009.