Efficacy and safety of two doses of S 90098 [agomelatine] (1 and 2 mg/day), sublingual formulation for 8 weeks in out-patients with major depressive disorder: An 8-week randomised, double-blind, fixed dose, international, multicentre, placebo-controlled study with parallel groups, followed by an extension double-blind treatment period for 16 weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGARO
- Sponsors IRIS
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Finland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania and recruiting in France.
- 23 Jul 2009 Additional location (England) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 23 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).