A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study To Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-00562271 In Patients With Advanced Non-Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PF 562271 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual patients number changed from 106 to 99 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (106) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.