A 3 period, double-blind, randomized crossover study to evaluate the effects of a single dose of montelukast compared with placebo on exercise-induced bronchoconstriction as assessed by hyperpolarized gas magnetic resonance imaging
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Exercise-induced asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 05 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 New trial record.