A Cancer Research UK Phase II Proof of Principle Trial of the Activity of the Intravenous PARP-1 Inhibitor, AG-014699, in Known Carriers of a BRCA 1 or BRCA 2 Mutation With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast or Advanced Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARP-BRCA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 04 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.