To assess the safety and effectiveness of ezetimibe co-administered with any statin [atorvastatin, rosuvastatin or simvastatin] compared to doubling of current statin daily dose in south Asian Canadians
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe; Rosuvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 27 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2009 Schering-Plough merged with Merck-and-Co hence Merck-and-Co added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.