A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multi-centre, exploratory, pilot, phase II trial of 150 mg atacicept given subcutaneously in combination with rituximab in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms August III
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 54 to 90 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History